As a child, my mother would always tell me to “treat everyone the way you would want to be treated.” Sadly, I feel that modern day healthcare no longer treats most individuals this way. Instead, patients have become numbers and never really get to know their doctors. It has become my mission to treat each of my patients the way everyone would like to be treated.
My dental practice closely mirrors who I am. My service to others is to convey truthful, accurate information that sets up the right environment for people to become healthy. To do this, I must help people make the best decisions that are appropriate for them. Through a complete examination of each patient’s current situation and by painting a picture of what their deepest desires are for their health, we develop a plan together to overcome and create a new model for healthy living.
I firmly believe that each patient can achieve a healthy, disease free smile for their entire life. Yet even more importantly, my goal is to help my patients to never have any dental issues again. I understand that some people will think this is crazy. But then again, they never thought we could put someone on the moon either. Being outrageous is the key to any big goal.
Our Office Mission and Values
Mission statement: Our mission is to empower patients to become the healthiest they choose to be through education about the causes and prevention of oral disease and by co-creating a plan for establishing and maintaining health to the level each person can accept, appreciate, and afford.
Vision: To build relationships with each patient that empower them to take control of their health and become the healthiest person they choose to be.
- Integrity – Doing the right thing at all times
- Humility – Be humble
- Wellness – Commit to the wellness of the mind, body and spirit
- Growth – Continually pursue growth, learning and personal development
- Respect – Treat others as we would expect to be treated
- Fun – Laugh, smile and have fun
- Balance – Create an adequate work and life balance
- Dependability – Do what you say you are going to do
- Team – Build a positive team and family spirit
- Discipline – Remain dedicated and self-controlled, even when challenged