Certifications & Associations
- IAOMT SMART TECHNIQUES
- BIOCLEAR CERTIFICATION
- THE TEXAS CENTER OF OCCLUSAL STUDIES GRADUATE
- VIVOS PROVIDER
- CONNECTICUT DENTAL ASSOCIATION
- GREATER WATERBURY DENTAL ASSOCIATION ASSOCIATE
- PROFESSOR AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT – COORDINATOR OF SERVICE TRIPS FOR DENTAL STUDENTS
- IAOMT MEMBER WITH SMART CERTIFICATION
- THE STEWART CENTER OF OCCLUSAL STUDIES GRADUATE
Meet Our Team
Our New Patient Experience
We Give Back
We at Tribury Dental are extremely blessed. We feel it is important to give back and help those who need it most – both people and animals. We do this in two ways.
1. Dr. Nicole donates her time with the University of Connecticut’s dental school. She travels with dental students to provide care to underserved individuals and families around the world. She has been to Honduras, the Galapagos Islands, the Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Maine and Haiti.
2. One percent of all profits are donated to charities. In the past, we have donated to Shrinner’s Children Hospital, the Leever Center, Toys for Tots, St. Vincent DePaul Soup Kitchen, the ASPCA and many more.
Why You Cannot See Cracks on Most X-Rays?
Cracked teeth are one of the most difficult things to diagnose in dentistry. Unless the crack is blatant and visible, …Learn More
What is a Health-based vs Disease-based Healthcare System?
A health-based system is proactive and tries to prevent disease from beginning. This is done by building a team of …Learn More
What is Dry Socket?
Many people have heard of dry socket. If you have ever experienced it, it is something you will never forget. …Learn More